Tuesday 8 May 2007

Irony blood

Yes, scars. I love em. Which is kind of fortunate, as I'm fekkin' covered.
I'm writing an article about self harm. But... I ended up cutting because I didn't know what to write. Oh the irony. Aren't I amusing?

Also... I'm getting my tongue pierced. Laura is my tongue piercing buddy, because we're going together to get it done. And I may dye my hair some stupid colour. Also, I'm going to yoga with my lovely friend.

I'm feeling randomly creative. I made some stuff out of wire for my room. I've ended up nailing wire jewellery holders to my wardrobe. It looks pretty cool actually. Even though I did that stupid stereotypical thing of hitting my fingers with the hammer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woooooop I'm a lovely friend, I feel wanted, needed and I have an awesome friend and life is good. *rubs off happy hyperness*