Wednesday 1 April 2009

And more (web-based, this time) Drama

So a random guy adds me on MSN. I ask who he is. He acts like I should know. 

It turns out that somebody under the name of 'HornySubSlut' on Teenchat (no, I didn't know what that was until today) had given him my address, and said she was up for a random fuck. And, surprise, as soon as he asked her about why she was so weird on MSN, she disappeared. 

I wonder who would pretend to be me, and why. Did they think that I would be offended/upset/annoyed by a random guy asking me for sex? Er, I'm a girl, on the internet. I am sadly used to this happening. 
Were they trying, from the kindness of their hearts, to get me some free internet sex? Because that is just a bit weird, and I don't really need the help. 
Were they trying to get back at me? This is the most likely scenario, seeing as I've made it something of a hobby to piss people off on the interwebs. However, I wish they would at least try to give out some effective vengeance. I mean, trying to imply that I'm a horny sub slut who likes random sex is really not going to cut it, for reasons which should be very obvious.   

No comments: