Monday 23 November 2009

Lilly Scabette is Back!

Yes, I have returned to the blogosphere (whatever the fuck that is) and I have a lot to report.

Firstly, I, the free-range icon of commitment-phobic whoredom, am now in a commited and long term relationship. I am now living with M. Yes, I packed up and moved 200 miles to live with him. I've been here more than 6 months now.
Also, after years as an independent feral creature, I am now a domesticated pet slave. Not a particularly obedient pet, more the kind that scratches holes in the sofa while you're not looking, but still. I have an owner, and he does a pretty good job of not just putting up with me, but actually being nice and making things better. I am looked after and loved and in love. Which is all very nice and sickly-sweet, but not exactly interesting for you, dearest reader. Yes, I am considering your needs, so be grateful.
Luckily for you, stuff also happens here. We live in a houseshare, have friends and social life and such, and there is always plenty of petty drama and sexual deviance going on. You will be so glad that I came back.

No comments: