Sunday 19 August 2007

Jess' Results Day Party

Wow that was fun. Dave met all my friends, everyone got really drunk, I smoked way too many cigarettes, and I invented a new, lethal, cocktail. Absinthe, vodka, and Ribena. Vampsinthe. And yes, it gets you drunk. Especially if it is drunk after huge amounts of alcopops.

Jess always has great parties. Love you Jess!

Me and Dave got home really late. My Mummy doesn't like me much any more. Just because I was really late twice in one week.

I'm going to have my 18th birthday party at the Fleet. Got to get planning!

4 comments:

gkny said...

Hi - I just stumbled upon your blog. It's the best thing I've read in a long time. I don't know what to write that doesn't sound corny or insensitive, but for what it's worth you are a great writer.

Anonymous said...

wow, I want some of that drink!! It sounds awesome =)
heh, glad you guys had fun, I certainly did!
looking forward to many more parties with you guys - bring on your 18th lol!
love xx

Anonymous said...

I totally agree, best party *ever*. But yeah that was the 1st time I've ever got drunk but yus. You were totally pissed! you kept losing ur shoes on the way home and not noticing and falling over. =P
Dave's cool too btw.
I'm gonna go blog now, yippeeeee
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

aww I never got any randomers saying my blog was great lol, congratulations

jess's party was good and it was cool to meet Dave and stuff

need to think of a good present with it being your 18th and all...

xxxxxx