Tuesday 4 September 2007

End Of Holidays

Well, I think this has been the best summer holidays ever. And tomorrow, it's all over, and I'm back at school. I don't even mind. I'm doing nice subjects, I'm blonde, and I have some new jeans.

It does mean that I don't get to see Dave in the week so much though. Weekends are amazing though, I think we're going out this weekend for Darren's birthday. Went out last Saturday for Foldey's birthday as well, and soon its my 18th. At last, I will no longer get thrown out of pubs :).

This last 7 or so weeks have been mad fun. Pentrich festival, the house party, weed, pubs, camping, climbing, sea swimming, being in the Belper News (complete with spliff), Whitby, Jess' parties, and generally hanging out with my lovely lovely friends.

This is just a mushy fat lump of love and stuff, so I think I'll shut up and go do something useful. Like MySpace. Or playing Oblivion on the PS3 *geek love*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow was that you who said the quote in that article?? (read the article just now.)
yey holidays. looking forward also to having you back in school with us! Hope you can be in our tutor group again even though you're technically a year 12...
thankies for the comment. paris rocked. I'm trying to organise a group holiday next summer, I'll tell you all the details and stuff when I see you though to see if you're interested!
love xx