Thursday 27 September 2007

Body Modification

Yes. Tattoos, piercings, scarifications. I'm making plans, darlings. Here's a list:
  • Tongue pierced 2 more times
  • Lip pierced with a ring on the left side (possibly both sides)
  • Tattoo - star outline behind right ear
  • Tattoo/scarification on left side of ribs
  • Tattoo of a frog someplace
  • Nose ring or stud
  • Nipple piercing? Or somewhere worse? Do I dare?

In all that lot will cost about 300 pounds. (For some reason, my keyboard doesn't make the pound symbol. When I press that button, it gives me a #. And when I press the # key, I get a \.)

I know that being a walking freakshow will likely make me unemployable. But hey, look at all the people who want to give me work now. Yeah. Like they even bothered to reply to my applications. I don't need to work. I don't need money. Except to pay for clothes. And shampoo. And hair dye. And piercings. And tattoos. Wow, my plan is so flawed. Let's go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya pip
go for the frog! tres cool. don't get your nipple pierced dear, if you ever have children you can't breastfeed. Even if you don't want children now, don't limit your options for later on. we're still young dudette! and could you cope with two more tongue piercings? how much metal do you want in your mouth? I mean think what could happen if you walk past one of those big car magnets? At the end of the day you can do what you wish with your body, tis yours afterall. By the time you've saved up you might have got some more ideas anyhoo. get better soon btw
xcattiex