Monday 22 October 2007

A week off

Yes, it is half term. So I have a week in which to do pretty mkuch what I like. Which probably means sleeping.

Update on last post: Dave had run out of credit and was really busy. Saw him on Saturday. Got drunk. As usual. It is a while since I saw my boyfriend while completely sober. Actually, its a while since I went out at all and remained sober. Nothing is fun unless I drink. By the way, Apple Sours are really amazing.

Now, what else? Well, my lip piercing is a bit manky. Its yellow. Which is really not that nice. It has two weeks untill its supposed to be healed though, and it is getting better.

And now, the most improbable plan I have ever made: I want to start running. At the moment I do no exercise whatsoever. And I feel like hibernating. So maybe if I run about, then it'll wake me up. And I'll get more healthy, and not be ill all the time, and everything will be great. I just need some trainers. See, thats how lazy I am now - I don't even own a single pair of trainers.

No comments: