Friday 30 March 2007

Relapse Ahoy!

I really want to starve myself. I want to feel my skin stretched tight over my hipbones, see my ribs defined. I want my belly to go in instead of out, and I want a gaunt face and dead eyes and not to have to feel this any more.
I feel so sick. I ate so much that my stomach can't hold it. It was only dinner and dessert. I think puking up so much has really screwed up my stomach, I really should give it a rest for a while. I'm going to end up being unable to keep any food down otherwise. Though that could be good... No, that would just be messy. Imagine it, eating dinner, then standing up to leave and just throwing up spontaneously all over the table. I must stop eating, for God's sake. Then I won't puke so much, I'll loose weight, and everything will be just tickety-boo.

1 comment:

Gingerina's Parlour said...

I know what you mean about wanting to be thin - everyone does, but seriously I think that you probably are very slim already! You'll be much prettier if you are over 8 stone at least!