Thursday 29 November 2007

Somethingy

I'm ill, again. You see, I got epically drunk on Saturday. And so caught a cold. And, having this cold, I smoked cigarettes. Then did a 50 minute workout. And the next morning, I was dread poorly. And losing my voice.

We had tutor review day today. Basically a progress check to see how you're doing in school. And it seems I'm really not doing so great. Which is hardly surprising, given my 52% attendance rate. I'm predicted B in Psychology and English Lit. a D in Art, and a U in German. A U?!!?!!?! That really is unecessarily harsh. Ok, so I've missed pretty much every German lesson this year, but... well, I should be able to get at least an E. I hope. Man, who am I kidding? I fucking suck. And I'm no good at art. I'll never get into art school. I can probably make it to study something crap like English, but I really have no talent. And that is one sucky realisation to have to face.

Other news... well, I realised why I was so fat, andwhy I'm ill all the time. It's the Pill. So I'm not taking it any more, and I'll see if my immune system starts immuning me from stuff again. This is my approach to medicine. I should have become a doctor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you don't suck Pip, you're awesome.
teachers are just nasty and mean sometimes. You'll do fine.
Besides grades aren't everything, B's are really good grades at this level and you're great at art so you will get into art school if that's what you want to do. =)
And you are NOT fat.
love xx