Monday 16 April 2007

Future Pessimism

I feel hollow and tired and fragile. I don't like it. I want to sleep. My mouth tastes like onions which isn't that nice either.
I'm trying to figure out what to do with myself. The Future: one subject guaranteed to turn me into an instant shiering mess. But I have no choice. If I don't make plans, I'll only regret wasting my life. The only problem is, everything seems too damn hard. I want to do my A-levels. I tried that already. I'm too thick. I didn't even get to my first lot of AS modules without collapsing into a depressive, anorexic, mess. I want to go to uin, study philosophy and English. Or creative writing, or something cool and interesting. Without A-levels, thats not happening. And I want to travel the world, do charity work, be a writer, an artist, a creative genius. Yeah fucking right. I'm going to end up in a pathetic, boring job, living in a boring house, dull and alone, until I die. I won't be missed, I won't be remembered. In the end, we all die alone.
"Death is carried in our beating hearts
It can never outlive us
Without life, death is nothing
So in the end, our death dies with us"

No comments: