Monday 2 April 2007

Gun City

I went into the big city today. Everything was strange. I went alone, wearing a very short black skirt and stillettos and a grunge jacket, looking like some kind of tramp-whore. I love my boots. Every time I wear them, random weirdos say 'nice boots'. This time, I had complements on my look from a fat middle aged guy (yes, I was weirded out), a black guy, and a random woman.
A surreal moment... walking down a main street, eating an ice cream, dressed like a tramp, with my bag full of drugs. (I spent my easter egg money on legal drugs. The Egyptian gives me a discount on Salvia. He thinks he's saving me from a life of junkieness.)
I did get Easter eggs. I just skinted myself. Dad picked me up from Derby, we got stuck in traffic, and somehow lost in Hazelwood when he tried to turn around in Duffield. Yes, only my dad could manage that. We got fish and chips. Every time I eat it, I regret it and feel ill. The portions are huge, it's greasy and stodgy and yuck. Anyway I threw up. Which sucks, but I was in so much pain. My stomach is so fucked.

No comments: