Tuesday 14 October 2008

Everything Is Broken

My phone is broken. Or rather, I stupidly broke my phone. Lost everything on it, so now I have to hunt down everyone I know and get their number again. At least my internet is working again. The BT dude came round today, and went to the box up the road. He just had to fix one wire, and now the webs are back in action.
News... this blog is meant to have news... Ah, the weekend was fun, went out with my love, had plenty to drink, and generally was happy. The Vaults in Derby is our new favourite bar, it is an awesomely chilled underground place with well priced and delicious drinks. Happy times.
And weird times, in a field, surrounded by mists under the full moon, smoking white widow and laughing and paranoid to fuck as people walked up out of the mist. Surreal yet beautiful. That stuff fucks with your brain something serious.

No comments: