Thursday 16 October 2008

Too much Blogged Narcissism

In the time between my writing of that title and my writing this I've lost it what the hell is wrong with me I can feel my mind swirling and dissolving oh fuck. At least there's therapy tomorrow. Yeah, that'll help as if who you trying to kid this is pointless he's addressing the wrong areas the wrong issue wrong diagnosis.
Remembered Dr Naidu at hospital said i had nothing wrong with me... except for many signs of a personality disorder well he was a bastard i don't care. I refuse to be diagnosed.
I'm confused and i don't even know what about. Can't sleep. Not drunk not high nothing but i'm staring at this screen like its the only think left that ain't moving away from me. I'm not real.

Felt self move sideways through mind. Felt mind move sideways through reality. Not good. Though slightly amusing. I can't focus my eyes. Why am I evn typing? If I see the words appear it means i must be writing them i can see my fingers on the keyboard.

I can here noises. And in that sentence is a spelling mistake so blatant that I will preserve it for future mockery. Talking on MSN... there is people there is my love. They won't get me. I'm scared though there are always noises in this house. People and pets and creaking and pipes and so on always creeping sounds.

No comments: