Friday 14 May 2010

I want

To wear dreadlocks in my hair and live in the desert and be beautiful and love women and stargaze and write poetry and be a boy and wear high heels and be paid for sex and be a feminist and do charity work and teach english. I want to wear baggy trousers and dirty trainers and smoke spliffs in dives and wear miniskirts and fluffy boots and take ket at raves and go to festivals and meet people and run away to sea and drink wine in paris and germany and smoke shisha in morocco and get tattoos and trek through the jungle and fuck chicks with dicks and be in a fist fight and run marathons. I want to be androynous and feminine and masculine and strong and fragile and intelligent and sensuous and magical. I want to watch the sun rise over stonehenge and set in the pacific ocean and I want to hold hands and feel hands round my neck and be published in magazines and paint pictures and make scrapbooks and take photographs and play cards in the galley of a freighter and sleep where there are rats and walk round the world and ride horses on the steppes and sleep under the stars and drink martinis in plush hotels and seduce rich men and sleep on feather beds and get drunk on champagne and wear couture and protest social injustice and take many lovers and write journals and be amazed and amazing.

I want.

No comments: