Friday 14 May 2010

Massive Depressing Whine

I am angry. And kind of fuzzy from spending all day staring at a screen. My summer is going to be a total loss, again. No festivals, no money. And I'm not allowed to borrow money, even money that I can afford from my parents. I want to go to Sunrise. I want to do stuff. Anything.
I'm supposed to be doing my final assignment right now, but I'm feeling pretty uninspired. It's 50% of my marks for the creative writing course, and the result of said course determines my worth as a human being, so I am a little stressed.
Also, the ongoing identity crisis, people coming after us for money, and the fact that I spend a lot of time wanting to punch my boyfriend and myself and everyone and everything around me, then I suppose I do have cause to be a little anxious.

I think I am most angry because I am coming to the end of my irresponsible dossing period. I start almost full-time home study in October, and will be applying to universities, and generally having to be responsible and such. This feels like the last summer. And all my hopes for it are already lost. I want to cry.

No comments: