Monday 31 May 2010

So. Me.

I'm writing this just to try and sort my head out. Who am I, and what do I want?

Well, I am Scabette. I'm a female human, slightly on the short side, socially inept, and over-thinkative. I love to write. I'm trying to eat more natural foods and use more natural beauty products instead of dubious chemicals. However I don't know if I can give up hairspray or dye. I'm sensitive to sugar. I dress to make a statement and love playing with looks and outfits. I love attention. I'm shy. I don't take criticism well. I'm learning (slowly) to cook. Currently I can make stir-fry and vegan masala. Next I think I'll learn proper home-made soup. Music is special to me and Amanda Palmer is my favourite artist. Also love Rammstein, Siouxsie, Bauhaus, Placebo, Sexgang Children, Einsturzende Neubaten, Sigur Ros, Goteki, Nick Cave, Tom Waits, a mssive list of utterly disparate influences. Music makes me a stronger person.

I love books. Stories. I love looking at art and finding beauty in unexpected places.

I am conflicted. I don't know where I'm going. I want a tattoo on my head where my hair's shaved for my failhawk. I love people but I always feel lonely.

I need to get out of my head, it sucks in here.

No comments: