Friday 27 February 2009

Cyberfuck.

Humans are uniquely various creatures. They are also ruled by various complex social value systems and self-restraints.

However, put them on the internet, and everything falls down. Behind their screen-shields, people lose their shame. And hey, who wants shame anyway? It's interesting to see how people interact without the fear of condemnation. Even if they do get shunned by some sections of the online community, there is always somewhere else for them to go, more people for them to meet.

You can meet all sorts of people on the internet. Just like the real world, but while you might have to know somebody for years in person before they admit to their bizarre fetishes, you only need to IM a stranger for five minutes before you know that they love to dress in rubber and have cat-women piss on their face.

For some reason, I am deeply attractive to weirdos. I don't go out to find them, I don't offer webcam services or MSN sex. There are only face shots on my profile, and I don't have a secret stash of other pics to send people. I am, as internets go, a nice girl. (I AM NORMAL WTF.)

This fails to explain the followers I have. The cross-dressing bisexual who loves me and wants me to be his exclusive sex slave. The rubber fetishist, the masochist, the men in general who tell me their secrets and expect topless pics in return. Ha, good luck to 'em.

I spent the early hours of the morning explaining to a depressed guy why I really would not be able to be his girlfriend/collared slave. He was really upset that I wouldn't promise to be faithful to him. This is what led to this blog. Expect more news updates.

And no, I am not an internet whore. It just seems that if a woman spends too long online, she draws all the wrong kind of attention. It's like walking into the seediest pub in town. I feel so very dirty. LOL.

No comments: