Tuesday 10 February 2009

That Lovely Nicotine

Well, the quitting smoking thing is a total waste of time. I don't even want to quit. I like it too much. I know, its filthy, wrong and unhealthy. But that just makes me want it more. I am the queen of perversity, and I love my drugs.

I'm happy this week, because I have something to look forward to. On Friday, I'm going to Manchester. Going shopping, drinking, meeting a guy I talk to on MSN, going to a goth club. They have the best music. Although I am generally a lapsed goth (I don't have black velvet clothes any more), I think I can still get it together. Hopefully spending the last year wearing ripped skinnies and whatever is on the floor of my room has not totally destroyed my impeccable sense of style. And yes, I still pretty much only wear black.

2 comments:

Efren said...

Wear black like Johnny Cash.

Efren said...

Velvet goths are out of style anyway. Bring back Robert Smith goth. (heh, this Captcha phrase almost said "white" in German)