Wednesday 4 February 2009

Strange

I feel strange.
I had weird dreams and woke up feeling not-quite-here.
For some reason this post has automatically aligned to the right, but it seems appropriate somehow.
I feel alone but I don't want to go out. I don't want to see people. I need alone time.

However, I also have a creeping suspicion that not many people like me.
And even less people really care about me. I have no really close friends. Nobody really knows me. This is quite depressing.

Why have I suddenly fallen into maudlin introspection? An hour ago I was kicking ass at Guitar Hero, and an hour before that I was dancing around the place, full of industrial electro-joy.
Stupid mood swings.

3 comments:

Efren said...

Guitar Hero is lots of fun! I'm sure people like you, it's very easy to like someone who's very interesting.

Neigh. said...

I am not interesting. Being both shy and self-obsessed, I am very bad company.

Efren said...

That doesn't mean you're not interesting. You are more interesting that you may think. I think you need to give yourself more credit.