Saturday 14 February 2009

What Happened Next

I remember being in Grand Central, and then I remember being in the nearly empty top room at Jilly's, with a bunch of older guys. Then Shaun appeared. I made out with some guy, who uttered the words 'If I wasn't engaged...'

I drank a vodka and coke, and then there is a blank space. Apparently I passed out on the stairs, which would explain the bruises on my back, and was then carried out of the club. I remember sitting outside while a girl gave me water to drink. I'm told I tried to attack various people, and was taken in a taxi to the train station. At the train station I apparently burnt my arm with a cigarette, and then we went to Leeds, me continuing to be off my tits in a shameful manner.

Then we are at Leeds station, and some memory comes back. Shaun and a friend he met there waited with me for three hours. Then they went, and I somehow made friends with a guy. So we talked, and then some old guy started talking to us for a while as well. Eventually I got a train at 6am back to Derby. The guy I met asked me to go back to his, but I figured that wouldn't be wise. So home I went, getting colder all the time. Eventually I got in at 9am and collapsed into bed.

No comments: