Tuesday 2 December 2008

A strange life

Well I got my inspiration and imagination back, so I have ideas to work on again. I also got my magical je ne sais quoi back. And this morning it snowed.
While I was having a shower and getting ready, somebody who shall not be named went through my underwear drawer. I wonder if he stole anything...
I went to Belper, and the bus driver gave me half fare, even though I didn't even pretend to be young enough. And who should be on the bus, but a guy who was in the psych ward with me? I paid in my 'too mental to get a job' money at the bank, so possibly, soon, I will not be skint! Indeed, I will be rich enough to afford some clothes and fun things. Oh, and Christmas presents. I'm not just thinking of myself, honest.
And now, time to carry on drawing my map on a giant piece of paper. Oh, I have such a fun life.

No comments: