Sunday 14 December 2008

That One Thing Which Sticks in Your Head

Something about how I used to be cool. Unique. Something. We were both wasted. But I'm not cool anymore. We've known each other for ages, so I actually pay attention to his opinion. Then the pill-induced paranoia sent this opinion spinnig out through my mind.

I am not good any more. I have become less than I used to be. And considering that I have never been that cool or unique or whatever, then whatever I have degenerated into must really suck.

I know that when I hang round with this particular guy who thinks I am not cool, it's usually with a massed group of random people, so I don't talk too much. But still... I know that something has changed with me, but good change or bad change? Does the opinion of a stoner matter so much to me? We used to reminisce about how cool he used to be.

Yeah, irony.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he doesn't know what he's saying half the time i wouldn't worry about it. too much alcohols and weeds in his head to think properly let alone speak truth.
xcatteix