Thursday 5 March 2009

And Now Comes The Bad Part of Being Loved By Many Weirdos

I now have to start pruning down my collection. Hairdresser was sadly the first to go. He got dumped by his girlfriend today. He asked the question, outright, if I wanted to fuck him. And so I say no. And I don't want him to come and do my hair either. He's probably going to go kill himself now, and it will be all my fault. Sorry to Maddy and Tom, I just lost us all our free highlights, but he was getting creepy. Phonecalls to me while he was with his girlfriend, constantly wanting amusing conversation and goodnight texts, this is not a person who I want knowing where I live.

Now I expect that some others will fade away. I found the normal people who I need, they are staying firmly here, but hopefully over time the obsessive weirdo quotient will decrease. However, the ones who make good conversation are welcome to stay, simply because I need something to do at 4am on a Wednesday night. And, I suppose, there will be plenty of new people I meet. The social scene must not be allowed to stagnate.

No comments: