Thursday 19 March 2009

Day of not so much fun

Feeling randomly stressed for no reason. Getting nothing done, don't want to do anything. Impatient, trying to get my new phone and sim cards to work. Keep getting intense urges to break things. 

So I decided to smoke a little. I really need a smoking implement that doesn't leave my lungs in pain. Anyway, I giggled for a while and ate biscuits. 

Now am pining after Owner. This is bad. I do not do this. I'm not this pathetic over anybody, ever. He thinks its cute though, so it isn't all bad. 

I spent so long cold hearted and careless, but now I care, and are cared for, and it's amazing. It's also really really scary. Change. I know everything changes, and it's definitely time for me to do it, but it's still always easier, somehow, to stay where you are. Even though where I am is pointless and obviously unsustainable. 

Eek. So much anticipation.

No comments: