Wednesday 25 March 2009

I am hated.

Yep. The status quo is restored. 

I knew things here seemed a little too... charmed. 
Nothing in my life can be maintained for that long. There is a law of nature requiring me to do something catastrophically stupid on an annual basis. Or possibly more frequently. 

For some reason I feel it is a little unfair that I'm hated for something I can't remember. Notorious, I don't mind, but people assuming malice really gets to me. My main rule in life is to never hurt anyone if I can help it. Also, apparently I am the one to blame for starting a fight. A guy tried to stick up for me against another guy, and both ended up punching, and the nice guy's nose got broken. So this is apparently evidence of my terrible character. I am truly the fallen woman. Though considering where I was before, if I fell any further I must be in the basement by now. 

Yes, today I have been mostly stressing. Which led to the vodka and hash pipe, which led to some pretty cool artwork. I got my scribbling mojo back! 

And I still have my M. He is still pleased with me, and so those little townsfolk don't seem to matter much anymore. He cares about me, and they don't. 

No comments: