Sunday 8 March 2009

The Happy Side of Today

I got a new skirt delivered in the post. Its really short, one of those flippy layered things, in black and white stripes. It is a bit slutty, but in a cute way, and I'm sure my owner would well approve. OK, I promise to stop all of these stupid oblique and self-satisfied references to being owned. At some point when I'm feeling eloquent I'll explain, but for now, I have a nice skirt so I am quite happy.
Also my dad bought me a good mic headset when he went to PC World. We also have a new printer now, networked so that I can actually use it. The luxury...
Even better than these things is that I talked to him on the phone again tonight and he makes me smile. I feel like a total fool, and some part of me is warning that I'm only going to get hurt in the non-fun way. But he is so very brilliant. If I tried to invent a matching man for myself, I don't know if I could have done quite this well. 
I haven't even met him in person yet. Shut up slut-girl, and stop making a fool out of yourself. 

No comments: