Friday 27 March 2009

Oww

I think I am hungover. Also sleep deprived. 

Through being drunk, I think I made some online enemies. You see, normal folks get home drunk and sleep. I can't sleep during the night, so I get home and talk to people. Lols ensue. Especially when one of these people is possibly the most arrogant man in the world. And by arrogant, I mean off the scale of human experience. He has, and I kid you not, written a 'self help' book centred around how incredibly awesome he is. He also took it upon himself to regularly criticise my lifestyle, and worse, my relationships. Being told that I was actually single, because any relationship I have is meaningless because it is not exclusive, got somewhat wearing. Worse were criticisms of M, and the constant questioning of my loyalty. This arrogant guy also reckons that he is the best dom in the world. 

So, us both being drunk, M decides to talk to this guy. Arguments ensue. Is rather entertaining. Somehow I don't think he's going to come back and tell me that I'm a slut any more.   

No comments: