Tuesday 10 March 2009

Hehehe (that's a dirty little giggle)

I have found somebody as twisted as me, who agrees that I am as twisted as him. Twisted in a complementary and compatible way. We talk on the phone at night. He makes me admit I'm obsessed with him. He values my weirdness. 

He is also the only guy I have ever met who is happy with me being a slut, and I agree that it is only fair that he can play with whoever he wants as well. He gives me this freedom. Hell, I think he'd be disappointed in me if I decided to stop fucking around. 

Possibly, not that long ago, you may have heard me swear off relationships. However this is not normal relationships. This is a very caring, friendly and kinky arrangement in which I become his property. He takes care of me, and I be a good girl. He owns me. 
Yes. Me, the angry scratchy defensive one, is trusting an owner. It's like a feral cat being domesticated. All kinds of heartwarming. Possibly I'm the only person on the world who would describe slavery as heartwarming. Oh well. 

He makes me happy.



No comments: