Monday 23 March 2009

Money

There's some kind of conspiracy to take my money. 

I spent £5 on what the shop owner told me was UV paint, to find that it was not UV at all. 

My phone got robbed, that's £90 worth of thing gone, and then £45 to replace it. Spent £10 on vodka that someone took.

Then I went shopping. Spent £10 on jeans that don't fit. Spent £5 on food. Spent £20 on other stuff I really don't need. Went out and spent £20.

And today I get my phone bill. £73. What the hell. Especially seeing as 2 days ago it was at £40. I really need to sort out my contract. 

Anyway, that adds up to £188 of unecessary expenses in 2 weeks. Not even including the stuff I actually needed.

I get £60 a week to live on. Fucking stupid irresponsible fucktard. I think I was a bit hypomanic last week though. That's a good excuse right? And now I get the comedown, and have to face the consequences and pay the bills. 

Why can't I do anything sensibly? I thought I had the money stuff under control at least, but apparently not. I'm a disaster in life. I think if I was living on my own I'd have been thrown out on the streets long ago. 

No comments: