Saturday 7 March 2009

Unhelpful

I am doing a German course at the Open University. The assessments for this involve me recording myself speaking and then sending them through the internet to my tutor. For this, I need a microphone. Well, guess what? My dad is doing his utmost best to avoid buying me one. Also, I am apparently banned from ever owning a webcam because 'there are more important things I should be doing'. I am utterly fed up of that being used as a reason for things. It doesn't bear up to any logical scrutiny. But basically, anything that is not work is actively discouraged. However, usually anything to do with my education is supported with great enthusiasm, so I must be really hated to not even deserve my course essentials.

I think I am way too cranky today. Maddy made off with my fags, and I get no good sleep because my mother has taken it on herself to wake me up at 8am every weekday, and this being a weekend she decided to wake me up at some random time anyway. Why can't everyone just fuck off and leave me alone? Or at least not actively try to make my life more difficult. Fucking hell.

No comments: