Thursday 20 November 2008

Continuation of the Story

After going back to find my phone and my ten, we were leaving. I took this opportunity to throw up at the side of the road. Classy, I know, but the chemicals needed out. Then I felt great, and Maddy, how good is this, gave us a mini Snickers-type bar each. So we met Jake, Titch, Ozzy and Beardy, and then Maddy went home because apparently it was bloody freezing (I was long past being able to feel temperature at this point.) For some reason, Ozzy and Jake decided it was an awesome idea to go to Titch's house. So we did. Titch lives in Ambergate. The pavements on the way were thick with fallen leaves, which we kicked our way through like children. When we got to Titch's house, it was really weird. His place is like a pleasant middle-class, suburban home which has been left to fall into decay. Rubbish was everywhere, it was a mess where I felt at home. It was squalid. Harry the dog kept trying to play, dropping a ball and growling at us as we smoked. Eventually we realised that we should start trekking back home. Beardy stood up, and promptly fell down on the floor. He fainted about two more times before we managed to get walking. He said that house had got to him. Eventually, after some smoke breaks, we ended up back in Belper, and we went our seperate ways. Binning it, the other two went to bed, but I was allowed only two hours sleep after this epic mission.

No comments: