Friday 28 November 2008

Fail

I'm stoned. I was happy-ish, with the drugs blurring my thoughts. Now I'm just scared and angry. I'm surrounded by really sharp haircutting scissors and knifes and razorblades. I want to do some serious damage.
But I resist. Because I know that people will pissed off and upset if they find me passed out in a pool of blood.
Why can't other people be so considerate? Instead of flaunting their pain in my face and screaming that there's nothing I can do about it, why can't they try and do something about it? I know that pain hurts. But I also know that you have to fight it, not jump in. And yeah, fighting is hard. Maybe I'm being a bitch, thinking that just because I fight, that other people should too?
I know I can have no say over what they do to their bodies. It's their freedom. It just tears me up so bad, to see people with the freedom of the world ahead of them, and all they do is make cages. Sure, cages are secure. You're inside, and the world stays safely out. But can't you see that there is so much more than this?
I'm almost crying. Because I can't free anybody.

I fucking give up.

No comments: