Tuesday 4 November 2008

Stupid Girl

#1 Well, if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as Hell don't deserve me at my best.
#2 I understand, but it still hurts
#3 I told you so
#4 This is why I don't do love
#5 I'm sorry
#6 I wish I was better
#7 Well fuck you then
#8 I'm going to get my nipple pierced now
#9 You've lost your claim on me
#10 I hope we can stay friends
#11 I mean that
#12 You dumped me by text. Twice.
#13 And I still think you are an amazing person
#14 I wish I wasn't so fucking stupid
#15 You would be better off if you'd never met me
#16 I hope you can be happy now
#17 I love you. I would be so much easier if I didn't

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#1 I couldn't handle that.
#2 I know, and i'm sorry.
#3 You did.
#4 But you did and you should.
#5 me too.
#6 I wish i was stronger.
#7 A fair point of view.
#8 As you wish.
#9 Didn't realise I had one.
#10 I really want us to.
#11 I mean that.
#12 I'm a coward.
#13 I still know you are an amazing person and can do so much.
#14 I'm weak.
#15 Wrong.
#16 I hope we can both be happy now.
#17 I love you. It would be so much easier if I didn't.