Saturday 1 November 2008

Happy Samhain

"Life is a highway, and I'm gonna ride it, and every day's a winding road. My rollercoaster's got the biggest ups and downs, as long as it keeps going, its un-be-lieva-ble." Kimya Dawson

Yes I am alive and I am going to stay alive. I don't need to hide, and I don't need to risk my life to run away. I can live through pain and crying and screaming. I can weather all storms and come out with my self intact.
I will not wash away.
Razorblades and pills only mask the pain with more pain. I will tear away the illusions and stare into its eyes. I will take its strength as my strength because each sensation is a part of living. And each voice, each fear, each agony is a part of me. I will stare into its eyes and see my own eyes staring right back.

I am human, woman, alive.
I will burn through life like a shooting star.
Watch me.

No comments: