Sunday 11 January 2009

And so begins...

Starting at midnight, I will spend at least 10 days detoxing. I can not remember the last time I went a day without either drinking or smoking, so this seems to be a necessary measure. If I fail, stage and intervention or something.

I have 36 minutes left. I think I will go have a final drink.

[intermission]

Yummy, Baileys. And the matter of: what will I do with my time? I should have at least 50% more free time while I detox. Maybe I will finally get around to tidying up, and catching up on my course. Or maybe I will just finish Fallout 3 and Guitar Hero Legends as well as World Tour. No, I will do useful and fulfilling things. Like writing things that nobody will ever read, and painting things that nobody will ever see.

On the other hand I could just become an ascetic Zen hermit. What fun. I'm sure that in a couple of days I will be going mad, but things were starting to get a bit silly.


[end]

[credits]

No comments: