Monday 12 January 2009

Oh No

I now have Twitter. This allows me to update people on what I am doing. It is, apparently, addictive. It's like an entire network of Facebook status updates.

Oh, how self obsessed can the internet generation get?

Well, I have connected my Twitter updates to my blog, via a happy little widget that lets everybody reading this see my status in the sidebar. I'm sure that at some point, the archives of information on my whereabouts and nefarious deeds are going to present some kind of privacy/security issue. Not that anybody reads this stuff now, but in the future, my millionaire fiance's father will hire a private investigator to check up on my past, and then everything will go hilariously wrong and I will lose my last chance of being rich.

However, random announcements on my life are worth sacrifices.

No comments: