Saturday 10 January 2009

Eeeeeeeh :D

Friday was fun. Get tipsy, then have a stoned all-night comedy show and PS3 session. Yes, four random people from disparate lives, just being calm and getting along in a totally drama-free way.

Although you know your IQ has been depleted when it's a great novelty to find somebody who can actually talk about books.

It is Saturday afternoon, and I have not slept since Friday morning (or whenever I woke up). However I am still randomly happy, and drinking stupid amounts of Extra-Strong Milky Syrup of Caffeinated Death. No, the word 'coffee' does not do justice to what I drink.

And adding to the random happiness, I just got given two fluffy toy bunny rabbits which are incredibly cute and pastel coloured, with bows and silky soft fur and... *tranforms into bizarre Japanese-style child-woman with many fluffy toys*

"Fear Me!"

And anyway, moving on from this, this is what happens when I see in the dawn with a spliff. It creates Awesome, a tangible commodity which I own. At this very moment, people are making me a free bacon sandwich. The rest of my day will now be spend being so incredibly cool that I will not detail it here, lest you die of envy.

No comments: