Friday 23 January 2009

Still Got It

Stayed up all night again. Still not sleepy. Having my own little morning rave. I think I ate and drank way too much sugar. Especially considering that alcohol is just a special kind of sugar. I also have the benefit of having woken up at 4pm yesterday. So plenty of energy suddenly requires burning. I am annoying everyone. I am so fucking awesome.

I'm playing electro with the bass whacked up, dancing around like a maniac. At least I'm now fully clothed. I think Transmetropolitan has got to me.

Actually, staying up all night for two consecutive nights reading all five years of Transmetropolitan is probably what's done it.
For those who don't know, its a comic/graphic novel, written by Warren Ellis. Fucking read it. It is the best thing I've read in many years. It was worth giving myself permanent insomnia for. It has mildly altered my view of reality. It's my new desktop background. I actually want a tattoo inspired by it. And no, I am not obsessed, just impressed.

Now where was I? Aside from the return of my fucking swearing problem. Actually I was not anywhere. There was no unifying theme or reason for this post.

Just: Hey, I'm alive! Who'd'a thought it?

No comments: