Wednesday 21 January 2009

Firefly and Stuff

I watched a few episodes today. Halfway through, my friend came round, sat herself down, ate all my sweets, spent the whole time playing on her phone and then declared it boring.
Also watched the Obama inauguration ceremony. It was kinda sweet how he fluffed up his swearing-in lines. I don't think he's going to be quite the messiah people make him out to be, but he can't be worse than Dubya.

I got my story up to 10,000 words after a couple of sleepless nights, but then had a massive deja vu delusion that I had already got a story to 10k but had lost it. Yes, my grip on reality is that tenuous. I also utterly hate my story. I would never want to read such utter dross. It's beyond embarrassing. I really can not write, at all. It just passes the time, I guess, so I carry on. I still have a whole bunch of ideas to ruin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't sound like much of a friend...

Neigh. said...

Only one I have in this town.