Sunday 4 January 2009

Crazy Mood Swings

Ok, today has been too weird. I've managed to freak everyone out with my stupid moodswings. Hell, I even managed to freak my self out. Going from happy, to screaming, to breaking things, to crying on the floor, and then back again every hour or so is not normal.

I have got much better at Guitar Hero today, thanks to Maddy coming round to give me back my glasses. I left them at hers on New Year's Eve, and since then I've been wearing my old pair. They gave me awful headaches, but I was too lazy to walk across Belper to get the proper ones. Anyway, we ended up playing co-op all afternoon, me on bass (hard) and her on expert guitar, which is crazy.

Anyway, the actual news type thing is that there is a guy who apparently likes me, and who I should apparently get with. I'm just thrown off, can't make a proper decision, because I'm not sure what he wants. If its just sex, then that's all good. But if he wants a proper relationship, then I don't know what to do. Getting involved with him would be an act of violent cruelty; I am way too much of a mess to be with anyone. But on the other hand, I can't avoid relationships for the rest of my life. I don't want to die alone as a mad spinster bag lady.
Anyway, this guy, etc. Based on all evidence, then this will go horribly wrong. But I may as well try and at least make some friends, and see what happens. I have been avoiding people for the past three days and I am already feeling depressed, so obviously I need a social life. Although people are way too much effort...

No comments: