Tuesday 13 January 2009

Job?

Went to the Jobcentre today. I may soon be getting work of some kind. This is a scary thought. It will only be part time work anyway, probably only a temporary placement at first. I am not even capable of finding real work.

The detox is going fine. I haven't drunk alcohol, smoked, or taken any kind of drug except headache pills for, ooh, about 38 hours. I already want to cry. Alcohol was the gag which stopped my brain from screaming. Now its been taken away, I have to listen to it all the freaking time.

On the other hand, I just ate a penguin shaped lolly, so it can't be all bad. And no, I am not eating healthily. I think if I give up all of my vices at once I will actually die. For some reason I am incredibly tired now. I got sick of games and can't concentrate to do any useful work. In fact, I suck at everything today.

Stupid brain. Its such a distraction.

No comments: