Thursday 29 January 2009

Equal and Opposite Reaction

Every time of happiness is followed by a time of miserable payback.

This is really fucking annoying. I want to curl up in a corner and cry. Instead I have an essay to write, but every period of intelliegence is also followed by a period of dull stupidity, and my brain has lost its processing abilities.

So yes, I'm miserable, bored, and tired of this. I'm going to do really badly on this assignment, which is 20% of my course, and basically I fail. It doesn't help that I was woken up this morning by my dad turning on my bedroom light and shouting at me. I don't know why anybodyt think that its acceptable to do that to somebody. Manners?

Stupid fail. The worst thing is that I can see I'm being irrationally morose. I just have no idea how to stop being like this apart from waiting it out. This sucks so much. Not even the prospect of free cocaine is cheering me up. Those who know me will understand, that's a very bad sign.

I can't even make a decent blog post, let alone converstion, and as for a 1200 word essay on tradition and dissent, well, fuck off . Fucking stupid world, stupid bitch, fail. I feel so horrible that I should stay away from everbody, but that is not the sensible thing to do. I feel so aimless and pointless and worthless. Why now? I was doing everything right.

No comments: